Sample Policy Page
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy and are committed to its protection. We consider all information regarding our customers and their orders to be personal and confidential. We will not disclose or sell our customer's information to any outside organization for solicitation purposes. We use information which we have received from our customers only to help provide them with better service and/or to track orders.
We are committed to providing our shoppers with the latest security features for our online store. All of your personal information is encrypted and stored on secure servers. For your protection we offer only "secure" ordering when sending your credit card information over the internet.
Satisfaction guarantee & return policy
Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products or services within 30 days of receipt, call or visit our store. We will provide you with a replacement product or refund your money, whichever you prefer. If the return is a result of our error, shipping costs will also be refunded.
Please contact us at the following address if you experience any problems with your order. Returns may also be sent to this address or you may bring it to the store.
While we make every attempt to display accurate information, errors do occur. and SignOn San Diego are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, or photography.
There are two ways to find products in our store:
1. From the Store Front, click on one of our product categories. You will see a list of additional categories and products. Continue browsing until you find what you're looking for. To back up, use the "Back" button on your browser or click the "Home" button from any page.
2. From the Store Front or any category page, type what you're looking for in the "Search The Store" box and click the "Go" button. Then select one of the products and categories from the search returns. How to order
We have designed our store to be a pleasant, easy and secure shopping experience. Step-by-step instructions are listed below:
1. When you see a product you would like to purchase, add the item to your shopping basket by clicking on the "Add To Basket" icon. The items in your shopping basket will be displayed. You may continue to shop (by clicking the "Home" button) or proceed to checkout.
2. If you are ready to checkout, click the "Checkout" button or the shopping cart icon.
3. Fill in the required fields and check remember info and choose a password if you want the store to remember your information for future visits.
4. If you are already a registered shopper, enter your email address and password and click the "Checkout" button.
5. Select a shipping method and click the "Checkout" button.
6. Review the summary of your order, complete the billing information and click the "Checkout" button.
7. You should receive your order within 7 to 10 business days - if not sooner!
We gladly accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover
We make every effort to ship orders as soon as possible. Delays occasionally occur when items are out of stock. If your order will be delayed by more than five days, we will contact you to confirm that you would still like to receive the shipment. Please be sure to provide your phone daytime number and email address when placing an order. We ship via USPS and Federal Express(as needed)
State sales tax will be added to all orders shipped to the following states: California
Prices and Availability
Prices shown and availability are subject to change without notice. If prices change, we will process your order and notify you of the difference. Some quantities are limited. Access problems
Usually, you should not have any trouble using online shopping with a dial-up connection to an ISP (for example, from home). If you are having trouble using online shopping from work, the problem may be how your web browser is configured or how your corporate firewall or proxy server is configured. Try using a connection that doesn't go through a firewall (for example, a modem connection to an ISP) or contact your MIS department for assistance.