All materials available for download can be found here. Downloads are arranged according to click-able page links: Art and Logos, Booklets, Newsletter, Projects & DVDs . Downloads if other than English will be identified. Icons you will find include:
Standard .pdf file, Page Link. (Can change language.)
Most of the items listed in the Download Center are available as portable document format (.pdf) files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print files. The software can be downloaded free of charge by clicking on the Adobe Acrobat icon in the menu.
In most cases, if your browser has the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed, you should be able to click on a file's link to make the file open directly in the browser window.
To save a file without opening it:
1. Right click on the file's link (on a Macintosh, press the control key while clicking).
2. Choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." from the ensuing pop-up menu.
3. Save the file locally.
4. After the download is complete, open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have clicked on a link and have the file open in your browser:
1. Right click on the disk icon in the upper-left-hand corner of the Acrobat tool bar that appears in your browser window.
2. Choose "Save a Copy As..." from the ensuing pop-up menu to save the item locally.
3. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
1. Left click on the disk icon which will link you to the appropriate page. Page links generally can be viewed in any one of seven languages.